Life is a little easier when we share.
In any aspect of life, it's easier to learn and grow when you have a support system. Below are some quality blogs I've found and have generously asked if I could share. Please check them out and support them as much as you've supported me!
- Word Vomit of a Twenty-Something Ginger - The Journeys of a Red-Headed Friend
- Scratched Camera - Character Analysis from a Young Adult Author
- The Knuth Book War - A Couple Engaged in a Yearly Book Battle
- First-Year Classroomzilla - First Year Teacher Shares Her Insight
- Salmagundi Brew - The Random Thoughts of a Teacher/Author/Drummer
- Rubber Side Down - A Former Pennsylvania, Now a Proud Bicycler on the West Coast